You are here
HR Generalist (C&B/Payroll focused) - Top tier MNC
- Chance to join develop career in MNC
- Hands on experience in payroll
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier multinational law firm that works with high-profile clients to provide professional legal services in a wide variety of law practices. They are well-known for their supportive environment and attractive benefits. They are currently recruiting for a HR professional to support the C&B function in their HR department.
This role will support the HR team with duties including:
- Manage monthly payroll calculation for front-line/operational staff using MRC system
- Liaise with internal staff in regards to C&B issues and respond to inquiries.
- Handle other C&B matters including leave record, medical claims/insurance, MPF, final payment and benefits enrolment.
- Provide assistance in formulating, planning, and implementing C&B policies.
- Handle salary bench-marking/budgeting exercises and providing recommendations to management
- Participate in negotiation with HRIS vendors in various C&B operations.
- Provide knowledge regarding market trends with analysis for review
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of solid payroll experience from sizable corporations
- Experience in interacting with operational staff in regards to payroll/C&B functions
- Previous experience in property management/construction/industrial/F&B industries highly preferred
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and Human Resources practices in Hong Kong
- Proficient in HRIS and MS Office particularly Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Positive and energetic, good communication skills is a must
- Work independently and a good team player
What's on Offer
This role will provide an excellent compensation package as well as stable career development. The company is well known for its supportive and dynamic working environment. Being a MNC with established history, their business will give candidates good exposure in various areas of their expertise.