You are here
HR Director - Chinese Securities Firm
- Attractive Salary and Bonus Package
- Exciting Strategic Leadership Role
About Our Client
The subsidiary of a leading Chinese investment company, our client is a newly set-up securities firm currently seeking an experienced HR professional to lead the HR function to support the expanding business.
Reporting directly to the CEO (Hong Kong based), the HR Director will act as a business partner to work closely with business leaders to provide HR advisory services to meet firm wide human capital, strategy, values and objectives. The selected candidate will have hands-on opportunity to set up and establish the HR & Admin function while implementing key policies and procedures across the business.
Key Areas of responsibility include:
- Recruitment / Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Various human capital projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 6 years hands-on working experience within a leadership HR role (HR set-up experience preferred)
- Ability to work indecently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Strong communication and leadership ability
- Strong proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Experience working in investment or securities firm required
What's on Offer
A hands-on strategic and leadership opportunity within growing financial services firm with attractive package and convenient work location.