You are here
HR C&B Assistant - Fashion Industry
Hong Kong Island
- MNC Exposure
- Good Training
About Our Client
A well-known and popular fashion/lingerie store that is rapidly expanding and growing. Today, it has over 100 stores across Hong Kong and China.
- Handle full spectrum of C&B functions including but not limited to C&B administration, MPF enrollment, medical claims, insurance, leave management and final payment calculation.
- Handle monthly payroll calculation for the HK Office
- Prepare various analysis and HR reports.
- Prepare regular C&B reports and overview
- Assist in system implementation projects
- Update and manage employees' records
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in payroll / C&B calculation
- Exposure in sizable firms and similar industry is definitely an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent and self-motivated
- Detail-minded and can work under pressure
- Immediately available will be given priority.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical and MPF provided
- Good opportunity to grow to an HR Manager
- Good training provided