You are here
HR Business Partner - Global Bank (URGENT)
- Global Banking MNC
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Market leading global banking firm, stable business environment with a diverse employee population.
- HR Business Partner;
- Drive business performance through creating an effective, efficient organisation where engaging employees is at the core of daily operations;
- Stimulate high engagement through great manager behaviours including appropriate configuration of people product and processes which ensure employee needs are satisfied and managers and employees are playing to their strengths;
- Drive significant improvement as defined by the business/ function, attributed to the people agenda.
- Support business heads, in configuring and deploying people policies, products and processes to build engagement, thereby driving business performance;
- Ensure a robust talent pipeline to meet the future needs of the business through managers identifying, developing and appropriately stretching talent at every level;
- Succession planning and development of successors;
- Collaborate with colleagues across HR to ensure continuous improvement in the Function;
- Continuously review and support delivery of the business or function's operating model that is aligned to the respective global functional strategy;
- Continuously review the business or functions operating model for its cost-efficiency;
- Performance management / differentiation;
- Talent development (accelerate progress) framework;
- Leadership capability;
- Talent retention.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Human Resources, Management or related work experience;
- 5+ years working within Human Resources;
- Strong in business acumen;
- Understanding of business functions, comprehensive understanding of the various HR products and how to implement them within a country/region to deliver country / functional priorities and address business issues;
- Use knowledge, communication and relationship skills to positively influence key people decisions in business / function;
- Build trusting relationships / partnership with key Stakeholder;
- Good ability to challenge and recommend appropriate leadership behaviour / people related decision;
- Excellent communication skill: clear oral and written skills; effective questioning and active listening;
- Strong facilitation skills at an individual and team levels.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and bonus, flexible working arrangement, staff benefits and mobility opportunities.