You are here
HR Business Partner (AM to Manager grade)
Close to business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established catering group with a vast variety of business units in the market. They are famous for their people-oriented culture and excellent internal career development.
- Provide a broad range of HR business partner support to the company and assigned units such as talent acquisition, performance management, staffing issues, stakeholders engagement, budgeting and control, succession planning, and performance reviews.
- Responsible for leading all staff in the department to provide effective and professional HR service so as to improve effectiveness
- Formulate the implementation of policies and strategies in human resource and staff development based on the direction of Directors or the direct supervisor, local legislation, market practice and business needs.
- Develop Employee Engagement program to understand staff's opinions and find respective strategies to retain the talents.
- Attend regular meeting with operations head to understand closely on what's happening on the business side.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years' experience in HR, preferably from Retail, Catering, F&B, Hospitality or other related discipline.
- Proactive and passionate about staff engagement
- Articulate and sensible in conveying messages in between all levels.
- Approachable with a "can-do" attitude.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Less experienced would be considered as Assistant Manager.
What's on Offer
Our clients offer great environment for development and attractive package for the right calibre.