You are here
HR Associate (Recruitment) - US Asset Management Firm
- Well Established Asset Management Firm
- Competitive Package
About Our Client
Well established asset management firm with multi national operations.
New Hire On-boarding
- Assist employees in resolving benefit issues.
- Collect all new hire paperwork and send documents to CT.
- Ensure that the appropriate VISA process is followed.
- Coordinate the Employee On-boarding process
- Liaise with local payroll and benefits providers as needed.
- Provide market color on the local benefits landscape.
- Work with managers to gather and outline objectives for each open position to develop accurate job descriptions, qualifications and required skills.
- Keep the candidate tracking system up to date
- Source and screen candidates and coordinate the interview process.
- Prepare candidate reference write-up and formulate offers.
- Survey the recruiting landscape to determine market trends and identification of talent.
Performance Management & Policies
- Track employee time off to ensure compliance with local law.
- Prepare employee termination letters.
- Coordinate with admin team on staff outings, annual flu shot process and other people related activities.
- Community Matters - assist in arranging community matters engagement activities for the HK office
- 3-5 years of HR experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3 or higher
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and/or Mandarin and English (need to be able to read Chinese)
- Detail-oriented individual who demonstrates a high level of accuracy
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for a young proactive candidate with good academic record. The candidate will need to be fluent in English and Cantonese with experience in recruitment.
What's on Offer
Extremely competitive package with potential to groom into a generalist role.