You are here
HR Associate - Financial industry - Up to 25k
- Diverse job duties
- Professional working environment
About Our Client
My client is a well known financial consultancy with business in 25 countries around the world and more than 3500 employees globally. They work closely with many institutional clients that are also leaders in their respective industries. The firm emphasises on building a strong network of business through integration and cooperation between regional offices. Currently, they are seeking for a HR Associate to support their expanding team in all rounded HR functions.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Work closely with Business Partners to provide firm-wide HR support
- Liaise with senior management in regards to HR initiatives
- Provide HR administrative support as required
- Perform recruitment duties such as on-boarding, benefits enrolment, visa applications, background checks and taxation etc.
- Maintain accurate personnel records
- Partner with Finance to support monthly payroll administration
- Act as liaison point for regional HR enquiries
- Provide coordination support for training and development initiatives
- Assist special ad hoc HR projects as instructed
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 - 3 years all rounded HR experience is a must, preferably in the finance industry. Experience from other professional firms will also be considered.
- Near native fluency in English is a must. Strong Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Experience in interacting with different levels of staff including senior management
- Proficient in HRIS and MS Office particularly Excel
- Positive and energetic, good communication skills is a must
- Work independently and a good team player
What's on Offer
This role will offer good regional HR exposure and the chance to experience the fast paced and dynamic financial industry.