You are here
HR Advisor & Legal Firm
- Hong Kong CBD location
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Global MNC Professional service firm, with offices across Asia Pacific, Americas and Europe. A unique opportunity for a HR professional to join this growing business in Hong Kong.
The main objective of the HR Advisor within the HR team at is to work collaboratively with Group Heads, Partners and Business Managers to ensure a world-class service which reflects and supports the strategic and operational needs of the business.
The HR Advisor will act as a business partner and role model to ensure that HR supports the Firm's strategic people-based goals, values and objectives. A key objective of the role is to work in partnership with the Head of HR and wider, both local and regional, HR team to optimise the support provided to the business and deliver a best practice service to the Firm whilst also contributing to the development of the HR function.
Areas of responsibility:
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment / Retention
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Change Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR Project Management
The Successful Applicant
- HR generalist with 5+ year's HR experience, ideally with a direct experience of a partnership or professional services environment
- Proven experience of acting as the primary HR point of contact for a defined population, with the ability to tailor approach and support to the size and needs of several practice groups
- Strong knowledge of employment law, with a pragmatic approach to HR and the ability to find commercial solutions that are in line with best practice, the firm's policies and also meet the needs of the business
- A good understanding of the HR business partner model, with the ability to operate effectively as part of a larger, international HR team within a matrixed, partnership environment
- Previous experience of applying a project management approach to the scoping planning and delivery of key initiatives
- Experience of nurturing and developing more junior HR professionals and guiding them on meeting the operational requirements of a professional services organisation
- To take the initiative to identify new opportunities and challenge established ways of doing things
- To take responsibility for delivering on results
- To apply specific knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to problems and respond positively and credibly, to overcome any barriers
- Strong computer and numerical literacy
What's on Offer
Attractive career development opportunity for the right incumbent, 13-month salary, benefits.