You are here
- MNC Exposure
- HR Admin
About Our Client
Our client is a leading asset management firm specializing in private equity investments, hedge funds, bonds and equities. They have a great solid track record in providing their clients with investment solutions and advice.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team.
- Handle all-rounded HR functions including recruitment, C&B, onboarding and offboarding of staff, etc.
- Handle employment contracts, MPF contribution, insurance, medical schemes and monthly reports
- Update, maintain and review staff record in HR database.
- Support other HR initiatives and ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines with 3 years' relevant experience
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Proven experience in HR operations, including C&B (payroll not neccessary), recruitment and employee relations.
- Detailed-oriented, responsible, proactive, energetic and ability to deal with multi-tasks efficiently
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and career progression will be provided to the right candidate.