You are here
HR & Administration Manager
- Fortune 500 Group
- Stable Industry
About Our Client
Part of an international group of technology businesses (Fortune 500), our client is seeking an experienced HR & Administration Manager who will be responsible for both direction and operation of day to day HR activities in Hong Kong office.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the General Manager, this position will assume overall responsibility for HR and Administration functions in Hong Kong. You will provide a high quality HR service focusing on a diverse range of activities including recruitment, compensation and benefits and employee relations and training & development. You will review and integrate existing HR policies and practices.
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, performance management, C&B, employee relations etc.
- In partnership with the senior team, develop the company HR initiatives which will be focused around; improving employee relations, organisational development, and job evaluation.
- Leads training needs assessments and planning
- Oversee company's administrative operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- At least 7 years of hands-on HR experience.
- The role requires a very "hands on" approach, being visible and active within the company, and having the ability to build a long term Human Resources strategy.
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Competitive package to attract the best.