You are here
HR & Admin Manager (New IT Start-up)
Strategic Set-up Opportunity
Dynamic Work Environment
About Our Client
Backed by a leading international financial services group, our client is a highly reputable business currently setting up a new IT start-up business and actively seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead the business expansion projects.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO in Hong Kong, the selected HR & Admin Manager will partner closely together to lead in the execution of all HR matters to support the business set-up period based on a good understanding of the business strategy and its implications from a Human Resources perspective.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and supervise daily HR operations of the firm and ensure the HR team provides quality and timely services
- Oversee the range of HR responsibilities including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent development and employee engagement
- To set up HR infrastructure, HR filing systems and employee handbooks
- Work as a business partner in providing HR strategic planning and development to cope with business expansion
- Review, streamline and develop the HR work flow and procedures
- Lead special projects and ad-hoc HR tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- At least 6 year's hands-on HR generalist experience
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Experience working in small scale business or set-up experience highly preferred
- Open-minded, dynamic and flexible with proven ability to work independently and with senior stakeholders
- Ability to use knowledge, communication and relationship skills to positively influence key business leaders
- Immediately available candidates with have an advantage
What's on Offer
An exciting and strategic hands-on HR generalist role for someone who loves new set ups, challenges and to work closely with management to set up the business.