You are here
HR & Admin Manager - Chinese Investment Firm
- Newly Created Role
- Rapidly Expanding Financial Firm
About Our Client
Backed by a well established financial institution in China, our client is a newly set up financial services firm in Hong Kong providing asset management, securities brokerage, wealth management and private equity investment services to both local and international clients. With a brand new office location, our client plans to rapidly expand it's presence across the Hong Kong market and is now seeking an experienced HR Manager partner with senior stakeholders to establish the HR function.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will act as a strategic business partner to senior business leaders to manage the full HR function within the newly established business. You will handle full spectrum HR and administrative responsibilities including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Training & Development amongst other ad hoc HR and Administration projects.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid human resources experience within financial services firm (Chinese firm experience preferred)
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislation.
- Strong business sense, management, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player with strong motivation, proactive, able to work in a fast paced and results-driven environment
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency PC knowledge including Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
An exciting hands-on career development opportunity within a newly set-up financial services firm in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment.