You are here
HR & Admin Director
- Leading Investment Firm
- Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Backed by a leading Chinese financial services provider, our client is a growing Hong Kong based securities and investment firm with a deep understanding of Hong Kong's financial markets.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO (Hong Kong based), the selected HR & Admin Director will partner closely with leaders across the business to lead in the execution of all HR matters to support the business based on a good understanding of the business strategy and its implications from a Human Resources perspective.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and supervise daily HR operations of the firm and ensure the HR team provides quality and timely services
- Oversee the range of HR responsibilities including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent development and employee engagement
- Work as a business partner in providing HR strategic planning and development to cope with business expansion
- Review, streamline and develop the HR work flow and procedures
- Lead special projects and ad-hoc HR tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- At least 8 year's hands-on HR generalist experience within a leadership HR position
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Chinese and English (Mandarin is a must)
- Experience working in Chinese based investment or securities firm required
- Ability to use knowledge, communication and relationship skills to positively influence key business leaders
- Immediately available candidates with have an advantage
What's on Offer
Exciting Director level and leadership position within a fast paced and rapidly expanding securities and financial services provider.