You are here
HR & Admin Assistant - French-based Luxury Retail Brand
- International work environment
- Very stable business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known French-based luxury retail brand. The company's operation covers across the APAC, European and US regions, they are continuing to expand in the said industries. They are currently looking for an all rounded HR and admin professional to support their business in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible for the following duties:
- One man band to handle all-rounded HR and administrative duties to medium-scale HK office and operation.
- Manage end to end recruitment process, from candidate sourcing, CV screening, interviews, offer making to on-boarding.
- Handled C&B matters for the office, such as MPF enrolment, monthly payroll, medical claims and attendance.
- Update employee's records and prepare HR reports.
- Maintain general office operation, including office suppliers, filing and reporting.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred.
- At least 2 years of HR/admin experience, especially solid experience in MNC/retail industry. (candidate with less experience but are high potential would also be considered)
- Basic knowledge of Labour Law.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin, proficiency in French is definitely an advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well-organized, independent and fast-paced.
- Team player and can work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hour
- Attractive benefits