You are here
In-house Recruiter - Financial/Insurance industry - up to 25k
- High degree of autonomy
- Chance to join top tier financial institution
About Our Client
My client is a well-known financial/insurance company that has been established for over 20 years. They have a longstanding relationship with the top tier names in the banking/insurance industry, and sought to provide a full spectrum of services to their clients, making them one of the most respected names in the industry. While their Hong Kong office is relatively small, they provide a stable and vibrant working environment for their employees.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Be responsible for end to end recruitment process including CV screening, conducting interviews and follow up on all ensuring contract preparations and on-boarding matters
- Assist in coordination of events such as job fairs and recruitment talks
- Participate in talent acquisition and retention initiatives
- Identify and propose recruitment needs
- Manage candidate database and perform HR reporting/analysis tasks when necessary
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fit the following requirements:
- Degree in HR/Business Administration or relevant disciplines required.
- At least 4 - 5 years of solid end to end recruitment experience, particularly for finance/insurance professionals. Experience in hiring fresh graduates highly valued.
- Candidates with agency backgrounds highly preferred
- Prior experience in candidate sourcing through social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn; able to be creative in exploring new recruitment channels.
- Able to communication in fluent English/Mandarin
- Able to use MS Office efficiently
- Ability to follow things through and goal-oriented.
- Detail-minded and able to work independently/as a team
- Strong time management skills and able to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and passion to develop in recruitment
What's on Offer
This role will provide a great opportunity for candidates seeking to develop a specialised career in recruitment, particularly within the finance/insurance sector. Competitive benefits and a stable working environment will be provided to the right candidate.