You are here
In-House Counsel | Hong Kong Listed Company
- Corporate commercial in-house role
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players in the industry. They have operations in both Hong Kong and China, and is looking to expand its presence to Europe.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, you will:
- Advise and handle legal issues in relation to the corporate policies, business practices and transactions;
- Support their merger and acquisitions, and other corporate financing activities;
- Prepare legal contracts, letter of agreements and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters (including loans, leases, purchasing agreements, acquisitions, divestitures, employment contracts); and
- Keep management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have legal implications to the group.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- 8-13 years of post-qualification experience in Hong Kong;
- Extensive knowledge in commercial laws;
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people, including senior management; and
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
The job offers a competitive remuneration package and a vibrant working environment. They work 5 days a week and provide good benefits.