You are here
Head of Wealth Management
- Head of Wealth Management
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is one of Japan's biggest securities and financial holdings firms. They entered Hong Kong 6 years ago as a sectaries business. They are now launching their Wealth Management team with the help of one of the industries leading private wealth managers as their acting Chairman.
- Create and maintain client relationship with high net worth clients
- Promote a diverse range of investment products including but not limited to Portfolio (Fund Wrap) products, MCP investment funds, Japanese and Hong Kong equities to high net worth clients. - experience with Fund Wrap products and MCP investment funds is not necessary.
- Grow portfolio of clients (AUM) and expand client base
- Comply with internal and external legal regulation, guidelines and code of conducts
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and Trading
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with a degree in Finance, Business or other related discipline.
- Holder of Hong Kong SFC Type1 and 4 licenses
- At least 5 years of experience in Wealth Management/Private Banking business with strong market knowledge.
- Good existing client relationships are preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good product knowledge and familiar with industry rules and regulations
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is preferred
- Direct and real sales/marketing experience with Hong Kong based HNW and family offices
- Current sales or relationship manager at a well established bank or PB/wealth management arms of investment banks is preferred
What's on Offer
Eligible for December "double pay" Scheme or Discretionary bonuses bases on the sales made on Investment Funds:
- Sale of Investment Fund products that has no fixed up-front fees:
- = 20% of upfront fees that you have agreed made sale to your clients
Frequent company paid trips to Japan for client entertainment