You are here
Head of Real Estate - MNC
- Regional exposure
- Attractive benefit packages
About Our Client
Our client is a listed global leader in commercial and residential real estate franchising and brokerage. They're currently expanding their APAC team and are looking for a passionate and dynamic talent.
- Business planning with affiliates.
- To support and participate in all business transitions within the region.
- Assist senior management in the design of service strategies.
- Acts as liaison between affiliates and my client's corporate offices to provide information regarding resources and programs available through the network.
- Consults with the affiliates to maximize broker profitability and identify and drive ancillary revenue opportunities.
- Drives adoption of marketing initiatives by introducing tools and methodologies to increase rates of usage.
- Maintains the integrity of the brand, and enforces compliance with the Identity standards manual and policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining and developing the relationship with the affiliate businesses in Asia.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines
- Real Estate experience, highly preferred
- High-end/luxury brand experience required
- 8+ years of experience in business and strategic planning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time within the APAC region
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build credible relationships with enterprise clients
- Ability to establish credibility and trust with affiliates and within the bran
- Language skills: Bi-Lingual skills in English and Mandarin, Cantonese, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, OR Vietnamese highly preferred
- Ability to execute against plans and yield demonstrable results
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered excellent career progression and attractive benefit packages.