You are here
This position is now filled
Head of Quality, Environment, Health & Safety
- New Position
- Head of Department
About Our Client
Our client is a global firm numbering over 12,000 employees world wide and is valued partner to the construction industry for decades. Operating in over 40 countries worldwide the firm is on of the key creative forces behind some of the worlds most innovative and sustainable projects. In Asia alone our client has over 3,000 employees engaged in multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation and environment areas. Our client is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects and is looking for a outstanding leader to grow their HSE practice in the region.
We are looking for candidates with extensive experience in the Construction and civil engineering industries. This is a brand new role within the organisation looking at their APAC region and managing their corporate Quality, Environment and Health & Safety programme. You will be ably supported by a team of HSE professionals both based in Hong Kong and across the region. You will look to run programmes, arrange and conduct audits. maintain documentation and manage website procedures. In addition you will conduct induction training on the management system to new staff and implement safety briefings for all staff. You and your team will be responsible for developing and implementing the existing Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management Systems in East Asia to meet the new requirement standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering with relevant qualifications on health, safety and environment
- Corporate membership of relevant professional institution(s), e.g. MCQI, MHKIE would be advantageous
- Holder of ISO certificates in quality, environment, health and safety is preferred
- At least 12 years of experience in construction industry, preferably as consultant, and at least 8 years in ISO system management development, implementation and auditing for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety
- Solid experience with setting up and managing SharePoint sites
- Good team player, proactive, strong self-motivated and willing to learn
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English. Good command of Chinese would be an advantage
- Travel to offices within the East Asia region and support the local office teams
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a leading player in it's field. This is a brand new opportunity for a committed and results driven HSE professional in the Construction industry. Our client is prepared to offer a fantastic remuneration package for the right candidate and given the scale of the company a fantastic career as well! Our client is insistent on candidates from the Construction industry so please only apply if you fit the criteria discussed above.