You are here
Head of Legal | Established Conglomerate Group
- Attractive salary
- Corporate commercial lawyer
About Our Client
Our client is a well established conglomerate group now based in Hong Kong and a substantial stakeholder of a number of listed companies. They have operations all around Asia and are looking to strengthen their presence in Mainland China at the moment.
Working directly with the senior management of the company, you will be responsible for:
- managing and leading the existing legal team to provide excellent legal service to various internal business units;
- providing strategic business legal advice to senior management;
- overseeing the legal aspects of different internal and external projects, including compliance programs, development projects, transactions, corporate restructuring exercise etc.;
- advising on the handling of various potential disputes; and
- ensuring the compliance of all relevant legislation, regulations and code of practises.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should be a Hong Kong qualified lawyer with 10-15 years of post qualification experience with reputable law firms or companies with:
- outstanding experience in handling corporate commercial legal matters;
- Mainland China legal exposure;
- well-proven managerial skills;
- strong business acumen; and
- fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
What's on Offer
This is a rare Head of Legal in-house opportunity with a sizeable and reputable conglomerate group which offers attractive remuneration package and a vibrant working environment.