You are here
This position is now filled
Head of Learning & Development - Global Bank
- Leading International Financial Firm
- Newly Created Opportunity
About Our Client
A leading international banking and financial services provider, our client is a top-tier financial institution providing a wide range of services including commercial banking, corporate banking and private banking services amongst other key banking products and financial services.
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of HR, the selected candidate will take a lead role to drive the business-wide learning and training development programs and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design,promote and implement the learning framework and core programs across all business units, formulating overall training policy to meet training and development requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external consultants to develop short term and long term growth and development plans, including annual expense budgeting
- Liaise with with external training vendors to clearly define learning requirements and maintain effective relationships to achieve desired outcomes
- Provide expertise knowledge & guidelines in all L&D related issues
- Ensure smooth deployment of firm-wide training activity and programs
- Lead all ad-hoc L&D projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with at least 8 years relevant L&D experience within the financial or professional services sector
- Proven track record of aligning learning strategies and programs to meet business objectives
- Well-versed in L&D best practices, research and trends
- People-oriented with strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
What's on Offer
A newly created leadership opportunity within one of the leading international banking and financial institutions. The selected candidate will take full ownership of the firm wide L&D agenda to provide overall direction to meet business training and development requirements.