You are here
This position is now filled
Head of IT - Financial Services
- Permanent Headcount/ Stable Environment
- Good Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Stable Banking and Financial Services company headquartered in Asia whose major business activities include corporate banking, investment banking, equities brokerage and research coverage. To cope with its expanding footprint, they are currently looking for a Head of IT to join their team.
- Provide leadership in the management and stable running and delivery of local IT services and operations
- Engage the regional IT support to complement the local IT team and ensure clear segregation of duties
- Develop a local IT strategic plan in alignment with the regional IT direction to meet the strategic and tactical goals of the country business plan.
- Participate in management meetings and provide technical direction.
- Plan and manage a local IT budget.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with business units and key vendors.
- Research and stay abreast with the latest technology and industry trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Skilled technology leadership with at least 8+ years history of success in managing a large IT organisation, preferably in a regional or multi-national setup
- Proven ability to design and execute successful IT strategic and tactical plans
- Demonstrated strengths in turnaround, change management and business realignment
- Experienced in implementing best practices in the use and management of technology
- Achieved success in setting goals that support key business priorities and promote accountability in the organization
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate
- International Working Environment
- Great Exposure