You are here
Head of Internal Audit
- Market leading conglomerate
- Stable with growing potential
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with a strong presence in Hong Kong and a market leader in the property development, construction, property management and hotel industries.
Reporting to the Audit Committee and administratively to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Internal Audit will be responsible to provide strategic direction and overall leadership to the audit function within the Group. Specific aspects includes:
- Develop a risk-based audit plan on a rolling cycle to provide coverage for the Group's auditable universe.
- Design and implement audit programs to cover all aspects of the Group's business, operational, and financial processes and systems.
- Manage and execute audits; results of which can improve or develop efficient and effective processes, identify and communicate best practices to deliver performance improvement opportunities.
- Perform ad-hoc audits and investigations as required.
- Present audit reports and findings to the Audit Committee and the Executive Committee on a regular basis.
- Develop a keen understanding of each business division and function and maintain relationship with senior management.
- Provide consultation and advice in relation to risk management and internal controls to senior management and business divisions.
- Manage, develop and recruit professional audit staff with the appropriate skills and knowledge to meet the Group's audit requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- A leader of uncompromising integrity with professional expertise and experience required to lead the department.
- Ability to deliver quality results on time and in a professional manner.
- Strong and effective written verbal communications skills required to present to Senior Management and stake-holders.
- Proactive and highly motivated leader who is independent, analytical detail oriented.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines. Professional qualifications includes, Chartered Accountant / Certified Professional Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, or other qualifications relevant for a Head of Internal Audit.
- Minimum of 18+ year's working experience preferably within the Property industry, with a minimum of 10 years in a managerial capacity.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a stable market leading conglomerate with attractive salary and benefits.