You are here
Head of HR - Hong Kong Listed Organisation
- Strategic HR Position
- Business Partnering
About Our Client
Our client is a well establish Hong Kong List organisation. This progressive company places a very high level importance on its people as well as it's profits.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the strategic direction of the HR function
- Act in an advisory capacity to the CEO and Board
- Manage a team of 10 across HR Operations and HR Administration (2 direct reports)
- Implement continued best practice across the group; best practice in-line with MNC standard
- You will ensure that the business has the people and organisational capabilities to support the business growth objectives through the provision of strategic customer focused HR solutions.
- Key to your success will be your ability to engage the senior leaders on a strategic level.
The Successful Applicant
* Hong Kong ID card holders are preferred
* Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
* Minimum 15 years experiences in HR related duties covering talent acquisition, employee relations and compensation & benefits
* Strong working experience in multinational companies as well as local corporates
* Analytical, meticulous, creative, dynamic, proactive, passionate with can-do-attitude
* Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
* Well versed with computer skills; HR ERP
What's on Offer
Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and will develop a holistic understanding of the business, with many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. You will find yourself working in a high energy, fast-paced and exciting environment. In return for this challenging brief, you will find your job satisfaction in their people-centred, engaging company culture.