You are here
Head of HR & Administration - Global Bank
- Established Global Financial Firm
- Exciting Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client has been established in Hong Kong for over 30 years, with an office of 100 staff. This position would suit a candidate with a stable career spent working within a financial and/or professional service firm, overseeing the full spectrum of HR & Administration responsibilities.
The role will be responsible for overseeing the Human Resources and Administration function, managing 7 subordinates across 2 business units.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the incumbent will:
- Oversee all HR and Administration policies and procedures for the Hong Kong office
- Managing a team of HR & Administration staff
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders across the organisation
- Liaising with HQ HR Department - outside Hong Kong, within Asia.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of HR and Administrative procedures across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years stable work experience within a Human Resources environment, from the Financial or Professional sector industries
- Line management experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or similar
- Risk and compliance review experience
- Fluent English and Cantonese written and typing skills
- Experience across full function HR policy and procedures.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits, 20+ days annual leave, medical, dental.