You are here
Head of Engineering - Global Financial Institution
- Global Financial Institution
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is world's reputable financial institution with strong global presence and now looking for a talented candidate to join their competitive Corporate Real Estate team.
- Provide advice and guidance on MEP Engineering to the corporate real estate team and other corporate departments and businesses.
- Improve the execution of Critical Systems and MEP fit out projects.
- With appropriate support from the Property Management technical and local teams, lead engineering projects, including:
- Participate in the preparation of initial project budgets;
- Design the Consultant team appropriate for the project;
- Selection, engagement and management of Consultants and Contractors;
- Prepare Design Briefs;
- Manage, and at times conduct, Due Diligence;
- Participate in the preparation of MEP Lease and Service Agreement Terms and Conditions;
- Review, comment and manage incorporation of best practice and compliance with the bank's standards into the Design, Tender, Construction, T&C, IST, Handover, Maintenance and Project Closure documents and the project delivery;
- Drive delivery on time, in budget and to required technical quality.
- Similarly, interface with the corporate real estate Project Management function to lead MEP elements of fit outs led by that team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years engineering experience with Critical Systems including data centers and preferably trading floors.
- Experience within an MNC, preferably within the Banking sector.
- Familiar with regional engineering practice and engineering related laws and regulations preferred.
- Experience in project and vendor management.
- Proven ability to execute projects and new initiatives.
- Sensitive to, and capable of managing, all aspects of engineering risk.
- A creative and lateral thinker being open to new ideas and able to adopt and implement change effectively.
- Experience delivering objectives via a remote team and sensitive to cultural differences around the region.
- Team player with high ethical standards and able to manage change and diversity.
- Good all round communication skills in receiving, delivering, and broadcasting information to effectively communicate with both local and international clients and co-workers - proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Computer literate, proficient in Excel and very familiar with word and power point.
- Experience in a similar role working within the Banking sector would be an advantage.
- Experience in energy management would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career development.