You are here
Head of Design and Development
- Hong Kong based
- Multiple proects
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Hong Kong organisation with a large property portfolio. They are now looking for a senior level candidate to ensure their future property developments are in delivered to their expectations.
- Work closely and manage appointed external design consultants
- Manage a team of internal staff to achieve tight design timelines
- Work with internal stakeholders and end users on their requirements
- Internally communicate the status of projects
- Drive and Deliver market leading designs and development projects
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant design and development experience
- Candidates with Architecture background (HKIA or RIBA) preferred, other backgrounds such as Civil engineering, Structural Engineering, E&M will be considered.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Experience in F&B, Hospitality and Office projects preferred
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven track record of managing a design and development team
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business with multiple ongoing projects.