You are here
This position is now filled
Head of Compliance
- Regional Position
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a well established apparel business manufacturing for a number of celebrated designer labels. As one of the biggest manufacturers within the region, they have now created a new role as they'd like to seek an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to strengthen their material demand planning and purchasing function.
- Design and direct a unified vision of compliance and CSR excellence for all manufacturing site of the company.
- Direct the administration and compliance teams in ensuring operations fulfil compliance and CSR excellence
- Be the key interface to the sales team and customer for company's manufacturing CSR and Compliance efforts
- Maintain a strong audit program and score card to ensure compliance to company vision
- Liaise with all relevant statutory bodies such as Environmental Organizations, etc on sustainability issues
- Be knowledgeable on developments in the area of CSR and implement changes and adjustments as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate possesses a degree; in Social Science, Environmental Engineering or related discipline a plus
- Ideally 8+ years related experience with 5 years in manufacturing trade
- Deep knowledge and experience in execution of CSR/compliance strategy, supply chain management and HR and administration
- Global experience is a major plus
- Fluent in spoken and written
- English and Chinese
- Strong leadership and communication skills
What's on Offer
13th month salary, discretionary bonus, work directly with a very experienced executive who has been with the company for a number of years.