You are here
Head of Client Services
- Great exposure to the business and senior management
- Head of Client Services
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services provider serving some of the world's most sophisticated institutions. They offer a flexible suite of services that spans the investment spectrum, including investment management, research and trading, and investment servicing.
The Head of Client Services will be leading a team of 40 people, the key responsibilities include:
- Ensures overall client satisfaction by facilitating the efforts of the various service teams in overseas office.
- Provides local support to Japanese (and APAC) clients to ensure timely issue resolution and timely delivery of all deliverables.
- Effectively communicates client concerns/needs to internal partners in different locations.
- Cultivates strong working relationships with senior local client contacts.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years related work experience
- Strong understanding of institutional investment and custody industry acquired through related work experience.
- Knowledge of general finance and portfolio management concepts.
- Proven relationship management and client service management - 5 years minimum
- Project management skills
- Excellence in interpersonal and networking skills
What's on Offer
This is a position where you can bring visible impact to the business, accomplish professional experience and further career on a global platform.