You are here
Head of Campus Recruitment, APAC
Hong Kong Location
Exciting Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading Financial Services firm, with an expanding presence across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The APAC Head of Graduate Recruitment role will be responsible for managing all graduate / campus recruiting programs across all APAC countries reporting into the APAC Head of Talent Acquisition.
The ideal candidate should have experience managing tailor-made Graduate and Summer Analyst programs and lead the broader campus team in a fast paced and demanding environment. This person will work closely with the global campus team and be involved in relevant regional and global campus recruiting initiatives. Specialised knowledge and expertise and the ability to innovate and drive excellence in our recruiting processes is expected.
The Successful Applicant
- Partner with Leadership and HR stakeholders to design and implement a campus recruiting strategy to hire both undergraduate and graduate candidates.
- Partner with business stakeholders (regional and global) and HR business partners to determine needs for each business.
- Lead recruitment kick-off and interview skills sessions for all businesses at the start of the recruitment cycle
- Manage candidate pipeline and report recruiting metrics to key stakeholders through regular updates
- Manage and track campus budget
- Travel to campuses to lead presentations, participate in networking events, and other direct recruitment activities
- Manage the offer and new hire/onboarding process into all campus programs
- Oversee the summer internship program including onboarding, training and events
- Actively participate and contribute to process improvement, projects and initiatives including systems testing and participation in relevant working groups
- Monitor market and competitive trends
- Innovate and execute on strategies to target specific candidate groups including a diverse slate of talent for each office
- Oversight and management of a virtual regional Campus team in Asia
- Provide coaching, feedback/guidance, assist with issue resolution, problem solving to the campus team
What's on Offer
Attractive working location, salary and benefits for the right incumbent, along with career development opportunities.