You are here
Head of Building Services - HK Property Developer
- Promising Career Development
- Great exposure to new development projects
About Our Client
Our client is an well established reputable property developer in Hong Kong. It has strong focus on Hong Kong residential and commercial projects.
Key responsibilities include managing and reviewing on-going projects to ensure that key performance goals and timelines are met. Technical advice to existing team members as well as provide leadership and mentoring to develop and up-skill talents. Manage the overall designs, conduct site progress meeting and monitor site works of contractors and make sure the quality of work is up to standard.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Must be a corporate member of HKIE in either Electrical or Mechanical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years (including minimum 8 years supervisory experience) relevant working
- Experience in construction industry after attaining the required professional qualification;
- Experience in Building Service and new residential project management
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and site supervision skills
- Strong leadership with good business acumen
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career development.