You are here
Group Legal Counsel | Automobile Industry
- Established conglomerate
- Attractive remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is an established South East Asia conglomerate that operates in the automobile and trading industry. They have a strong global presence with their headquarter office based in Hong Kong's central business district.
Reporting to the General Counsel of the group, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Providing legal advice and services concerning corporate restructuring exercise;
- Handling due diligence and preparing documentation for a number of corporate transactions;
- Liaising with regulators, external law firms, stakeholders and other public authorities; and
- Identifying legal risks and implications, and providing business units with legal solutions.
The Successful Applicant
They are looking for candidates with:
- 6-12 years of PQE in Hong Kong;
- strong corporate commercial experience;
- the ability to work independently;
- good interpersonal skills;
- strong motivation and self-discipline; and
- fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
What's on Offer
You will have the chance to work in a stable legal in-house team in a rapidly growing company. The job offers an attractive remuneration package with good corporate commercial legal exposure.