You are here
Group Design Director (Footwear)
- Be one of the Executive Member to drive the business direction and development
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided
About Our Client
A Public Footwear Group Company with Head Quarter in Hong Kong, with their own brands.
Design Director drives the seasonal design development process, from concept to delivery, by supervising 4 teams of designers to create original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales, managing the timely execution of each stage the process, and coordinating across categories to ensure consistent quality and look.
The Successful Applicant
1. 10+years experience in Footwear Design; significant relevant experience in fashion shoes and casual categories.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design or Industrial Design.
3. Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented.
4. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative.
5. Creativity, technical capability and sensibility for merchandising; strong ability to sketch.
What's on Offer
1. Be one of the Executive Member to drive the business direction and development
2. Attractive compensation and benefits is provided