You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Top management role
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong private company in the trading business, they are now looking for a Group CFO to look after their corporate finance operations.
Reporting to the Board, you will be managing a sizable team and overseeing group finance and accounting activities including but not limited to consolidation, statutory and management reporting, budgeting, auditing and forecasting processes.
Some of your key duties include:
- Act as a business partner to the management team; working closely together to drive and meet with the growth objectives
- Ensure business practices are in compliance to corporate, regulatory, and statutory guidelines and requirement
- Provide financial advisory to the management in terms of strategic finance, corporate finance and handle all legal, taxation, corporate and statutory accounts and affairs of the company
- Manage relationships with banks and financial institutions in relation to funding, transactional platforms and compliance
- Pioneering the development of systems and ERP improvisation for the company.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA and CFA qualified
- 15 years or above finance and accounting experiences gained from sizable companies.
- Demonstrated track record in corporate development and driving business expansion initiatives
- Good communication and negotiation skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Occasionally travel to China is required
What's on Offer
- Fast growing business
- Group level number one finance position