You are here
Group CFO, Hong Kong
- Group CFO role based out of Hong Kong
- CA with 15-20 years of Manufacturing experience
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputed MNC headquartered in Hong Kong . They are a leading garment manufacturing company with around 7+ factories and boast of a turnover of over 500 Million USD employing 25000+ people across the globe. The company has grown exponentially in the last decade and continues to expand. Our client has state of the art manufacturing facilities in Asia and are a leading supplier to big retail houses in UK/USA. They manufacture for some of the most sort after brands names of American, European and Asian markets.
Reporting to the Managing Director (proprietor) and managing a large team with 10+ subsidiary CFO's reporting to you, your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a very important role in mapping the company's future, someone with experience in mergers and acquisition, listing, while at the same time playing the dual role of mapping the entire groups operations from a finance and legal stand point
- Giving financial advisory to the company in terms of strategic finance, corporate finance and handling all legal, corporate and statutory accounts and affairs of the company
- Pioneering the development of systems and ERP improvisation for the company
- Working with individual profit centre heads and CEO's in setting business plans for the year and KPI's related to quarterly reviews of same
- Building and maintaining strong investor relationships with bankers
- Guiding the board in any acquisition or expansion initiatives
- Preparing individual and group accounts of the highest standard
- Managing all Forex Hedging of the company
All finance teams for all subsidies of the group, including Hong Kong and abroad, will report to you.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with at least 15 years of experience from a manufacturing set up. Strategic financial advisory, M&A, listing (IPO),group consolidation, forex and corporate finance are your core competencies You have demonstrated a track record of success in setting up robust systems and processes and excel in corporate finance and financial advisory activities. You are a self driven leader with hands on approach and attention to detail. You easily build relations with investors and employees with your communication and persuasion skills. You are looking forward to the next challenging move in your career and have a strong track record of success.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to head the senior management of a reputed MNC in Hong Kong
- Industry leading compensation for the right candidate