You are here
This position is now filled
Graphic Designer - Leading Electronic and technology manufactur
- global exposure
- Dynamic culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's pioneering manufacturers of electronic manufacturing services. The company specialise in offering state-of-the-art technology and quality support service for system integrator, distributors and OEM/ODM customers around the world.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
- Deliver high quality designs in both digital and print
- Daily projects will focus around digital design (landing pages, email, banners, ecommerce content), print design and brand identity related campaigns
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc.
- Contribute to various stages of design projects from concept through implementation and create production-ready artwork
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team (copywriters, fellow designers, branding and channel marketing managers) to create engaging works that drives the marketing strategy.
- Moving from conceptual work to production work seamlessly
- Great project management skills
- Organized artwork layers for better collaboration (sharing) of artwork files among fellow designers
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years of design experience
- Working knowledge of for both digital and print design
- Well command of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Images retouch and editing/creating vector graphics
- A good understanding of responsive design for web and familiar with html and web skills is an advantage
- Excellent planning, organization, and communications skills with a strong attention to detail
- Good time management and self-disciplined
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic position to work for one of the market leaders in the Design field. Our client offers an attractive package
Do not miss the chance. Action and apply now!