You are here
Graduate Recruitment Lead - Investment Bank
HK$45,000 - HK$65,000
- Competitive Package
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
The organisation is a top tier investment bank with operations across multiple countries across the region
- Manage all selection and assessment activities in relation to graduates and intern recruitment, including application screening, candidate ranking, assessment days, offer decisions, interviewing materials and interviewer panels.
- Co-ordinate organisation and attendance at recruitment events.
- Co-ordinate all university sponsorships and visits. Manage relationship with key strategic relationship universities and monitoring activities to ensure return on investment from events.
- Be the main point of contact for liaising with the graduate recruitment contacts within the network, maximising opportunities for inter-office student events, networking and knowledge sharing.
- Manage graduate recruitment budget
- Ad hoc strategic recruitment initiatives (e.g. designing and implement USP)
The Successful Applicant
- Previously graduate recruitment experience is a Must
- Over 5 years of recruitment/HR experience, preferably at least 3 of which in the graduate recruitment space
- You will be confident and willing to engage with all levels of staff. You will be comfortable with delivering difficult messages to both trainees and senior management within the Firm.
- You will have good communication skills and a friendly and outgoing manner.
- Native English and Mandarin preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive package, with above market bonus payouts.