You are here
Graduate Recruiter & Global Law Firm
- Hong Kong CBD location
- Exciting Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global legal practice that helps corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. The Hong Kong office has been the platform for regional expansion.
- Lead and run events on campus and maintain contact with students and prospective employees across Asia.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes for trainees and interns, including advertising, managing candidate responses, conducting screening and participating in interviews.
- Manage on-boarding including managing the offer process and induction.
- Manage, coordinate and deliver the intern program.
- Establish and maintain added value relationships with diverse university networks.
- Work to maintain a strong brand for the firm.
- Support Graduate Recruitment Committee meetings.
- Manage rotations and events for Trainees throughout their Training Contract with the firm.
- Facilitate discussions and sessions with Trainees and Interns to support their professional learning and development.
- Provide proactive guidance, support and coaching to Trainees.
- Engage and support Trainee Supervisors and mentors.
- Build a sense of community with current and upcoming Trainees through events and relationship management.
- Maintain content on advertising forums, including social media and careers website.
- Manage Graduate Recruitment budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in Graduate Recruitment, ideally in a law firm but open to professional services or other industries.
- Experience in campus or lateral recruitment is ideal.
- Interest in engaging in the business, understand their needs and deliver quality HR service.
- The ability to align processes to the wider HR/ Graduate Recruitment strategy.
- Engaging, consultative style.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a high standard in spoken and written English.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to take ownership, lead processes autonomously and engage as part of a wider team.
- Ability to manage people cycles, processes and initiatives end to end.
- Time management skills, particularly the ability to delegate to junior members of the team and juggle multiple priorities and processes, at times under pressure.
- Coaching and influencing skills.
- Motivated and willingness to strive for high standards. Ability to focus on continuous improvement, and champion and promote new ideas.
- Solution based approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of MS office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Attractive working location, salary and benefits for the right incumbent, along with career development opportunities.