You are here
Global Product Manager - Consumer electronics
- Global role
- Fast-growing MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global company headquartered in Hong Kong. They offer a wide range of home comfort and energy efficiency products that are innovative and appealing in style to the modern-day consumers. Due to triple digit growth, they are looking for a product manager to look after their most mature category and to lead a product engineer.
- Manage full product life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, to maximize revenue/profit growth in short/medium/long-term.
- Develop and implement product portfolio & roadmap for all key markets.
- Manage new product launch to achieve business plan goals.
- Conduct qualitative/quantitative market research and competitive mapping to develop market insights on product needs. Articulate market requirements in detail including aesthetics, performance, functional and target price.
- Develop and implement marketing mix for each product, including, product specifications, placement, promotions and pricing. Communicate with Sales Regions to develop sales & marketing strategy.
- Develop & implement a pricing management process to maximise total profit.
- Develop sales training materials.
- Collaborate with peers across functions to develop and execute product strategy.
- Prepare brief for Marketing Communications.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years solid experience in consumer durable industry.
- Strong Analytical Skills: Detail-orientated, data-driven, analytical approach to work balanced with a pragmatic experience-based judgement.
- Strong Leadership Skills: Handle multiple projects concurrently. Strong communication and influencing skills without using authority.
- Winners' Attitude: Quick learner, pragmatic and creative with strong ambition to deliver results. Entrepreneurial, owner's mindset.
- Best-in-class Product Management Skills: 5+ years experience with a highly-respected, well-managed consumer product company.
What's on Offer
The role offers attractive career progression and the opportunity to build up a team.