You are here
Global Financial System Analyst (18 months) - MNC
- Well-established Company
- International Exposure
About Our Client
My client is an internationally-known and popular luxury retail brand in fashion, accessories, cosmetics, skincare etc.
You are required to assist in any financial system projects by working closely with internal (Finance and IT department) and external (Outsides vendors) parties. You will provide professional advice and on-/off site support in system implementation, upgrade, roll-out phase and maintenance. In the meantime, you will be kept track of changing business needs and regional financial reporting standard and take necessary actions of system enhancement.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in TM1 systems implementations
- Strong TM1 skills in modeling and writing TI processes and business rules
- Strong technical skills in visualization tools like Cognos BI, Qlikview, Tableau, etc.
- Essential accounting and business processes knowledge with excellent analytical skills
- Creative thinking is required to make recommendations for system design, optimizing performance and ensuring data integrity; new business requirements must be analyzed to understand impact on the overall systems landscape
- Ability to lead training sessions
- Strong communication skills with multiple levels of management; ability to write clear, concise reports and correspondence
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.