You are here
Global Events/ Partnership Manager - Automotive (Welcome expat)
Premium automotive company with global exposure
Great opportunity to move from agency to in-house
About Our Client
A premium automotive company is looking for an international candidate with strong events/ partnership experience to join their growing team.
Reporting to the team head, you are responsible for the global engagement of the assigned brand.
- Take lead and create innovative event strategy for the consumers/ media/ dealers
- Develop experiential partnership/ sponsorship/ product placement strategy
- Develop and govern global guidelines for agencies, regional and local markets
- Work closely with agencies or various parties to deliver project goals in line with the brand's value
- Keep abreast of the latest market trend
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience as follow:
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- With at least 8 years in-house or agency experience
- Regional or international exposure is required
- Innovative and upbeat on the market trend
- Excellent leadership, presentation skills and fluent in English
- Good project management and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an international automotive headquarter based in Hong Kong. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.