You are here
This position is now filled
Global C&B Specialist - Leading FMCG Group
- Global Coverage
- C&B Review and Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading FMCG brand and a household name in Hong Kong. They have long history with global presence. With continuously strive to evolve together with the market, they are now still growing strongly in the world.
- Analyses different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Closely cooperates and manages the relationship with the external compensation consulting company
- Participates as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives
Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops compensation policies
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-5 years of C&B review and analysis experience with regional exposures.
- Good team player, detail-minded and analytical.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese are required to communicate with regional offices around the group.
- Previous background from sizeable companies is a big plus, preferably from FMCG, Servicing, Retail or F&B.
What's on Offer
They offer global exposures, caring environment and excellent benefits for the ideal candidates.