You are here
General Manger- Engineering Consultancy
General Manager for Family group in Suaudi Arabia
Managing the Engineering Consultancy Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading family group in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh that owns a number of business in the region.
- Plans and directs production activities, establishing priorities in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Provides monthly P/L reports for continuing budget analysis
- Reviews and analyses quality control and maintenance of operational reports to determine causes of deviance.
- Confers with management to establish and control standards
- Develops budget and cost controls for plant operational activities
- Selects, trains and reviews the performance of personnel.
- Builds additional revenue stream by negotiating new contracts- locally and internationally.
- Experience in design engineering systems that meet market requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ year's administration experience in engineering consultancy firms.
- Master's and/or Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Arabic spoken
- Thorough knowledge of all phases of facility development and use, from programming, planning and design up to supervision stage during the construction of the project
- The ability to plan, develop and conduct training sessions and programs regarding safety issues and customer change orders and promotions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels internal and external of the organisation. Able to lead and motivate at all levels.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
What's on Offer
SAR 50,000 per month + family ticket (twice a year) + family insurance