You are here
General Manager of Strategy - China FI Coverage
- Promising and Professional Career Development
- Attractive compensation package and benefits
About Our Client
Established in 90's, our client is an investment holding company and it invests widely in real estate, supply chain finance, banks, financial leasing, PE and mutual fund.
Report to the president directly, you will be leading a team of 10 -15 strategists to:
* conduct the widely research in Macro economics in China and equity research in FI within greater China region.
* Work closely with CFO and CIO on finance organization, portfolio strategy and major investment decisions;
* Linking corporate strategy to capital markets performance; investor communications; ensuring that M&A and other transactions are consistent with overall strategy; and strategic due diligence reviews and integration planning.
The Successful Applicant
* Over 10 years working experience and 3 years experience at a director level role in IBD, securities or, if from industry, with deep knowledge of Financial institutions;
* Track Record of leading multiple complex, international projects in a IBD or corporate environment;
* Demonstrate a track record to build and commercialize relationships with senior executives;
* Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
* Demonstrate career ambition and pragmatism
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Native in Putonghua is a must;
* Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Director
What's on Offer
Salary package is up to Net CNY 2million/annum.