You are here
General Manager - Singapore
- General Manager - Singapore
- MNC - Iconic Brands
About Our Client
Is a global MNC organisation and a market leading sales promotion consultancy with an iconic portfolio of global leading consumer goods, and consumer durable brands. This is a rare opportunity to lead their Asia Pacific growth strategy and build out their regional client portfolio. They provide value adding sales promotion strategies to their key clients which help deliver significant improvements in sales performance results.
The General Manager, Asia Pacific will be based in Singapore / Hong Kong reporting directly into the Global Managing Director. The role has regional complete Asia coverage (North and South East Asia) and is a great opportunity to build something out with a market leading global platform.
The role entails the following;
- Building strong relationships with major consumer electronics retailers including Harvey Norman, Courts, Broadway, Fortress and so on...
- Lead major customer negotiation and driving discussions around the strategies around 4 P's.
- This is a highly consultative sales focused position where you will be required to act as a trusted advisor to the major retailers and consumer electronics manufacturers to drive more effective and high impact sales promotions
- You will work with a blue chip portfolio of global brands to maximise promotional effectiveness and step change their results and sales performances
The Successful Applicant
- You will need strong relationships with major consumer electronics retailers including Harvery Norman, Courts, Broadway, Fortress and a proven track record of success with major customer negotiation and driving decisions around the 4 P's
- You will need to be entrepreneurial, energetic, self motivated with extensive industry experience and network from a blue-chip IT / Telco consumer electronics company.
- You will need be 'hands on' and able to work in a fast paced rapidly expanding organization, to spearhead their growth into the Asia market.
- Work closely with the Global Managing Director to drive broader commercial objectives with an entrepreneurial mindset to look at offerings in new markets for the group.
- They will have ideally worked in UK, US, or European market as well as having international assignment experience before ideally in Asia Pacific - Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Mandarin / Cantonese is preferred although not essential
- This individual needs to be from a leading IT / Telco consumer electronics organisation or retailer with a high level of leading industry best practice in business development, relationship building and consultative selling.
- They also need a high level of adaptability, entrepreneurial-ism, and want to work in a high growth dynamic environment where they can impact and influence growth levels over next 5 years.
- They need to be passionate about building relationships with customers and being client facing, with a high level of commercial acumen and the ability to be both strategic and hands-on simultaneously.
- This requires a strong individual with 10 - 15 years experience from blue-chip IT / Telco or consumer electronics company within Singapore or Hong Kong and currently at a Sales Director level
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Opportunity to participate in highly lucrative commission program which is market leading
- Regional and Global career development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Work with market leading brands