You are here
General Manager - Property Management, Global F500 Inhouse Role
- Global F500 brand
- International Exposure.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global F500 company with massive commercial and industrial property in the world, including China, US and Japan.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your efforts will be spread across key functions including but not limited to:
* Setting up property and facility department
* Leading the activates of on-site operation teams in HQ, US offices, Japanese offices and R&D plant offices
* Developing strategy and plans for Asset Management and managing the service partners
* Working with project team on operational due diligence of potential new sites for development
* Negotiating with the external consultancies
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you should possess the following attributes:
*Fluent in both Mandarin and English
*8+ years' experience in Property Management or Asset Management with proven ability to manage international commercial and industrial properties; at least 3 years onsite property management experience with Big5 property management consulting firms;
*Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
*Well-honed commercial acumen, finance and budgeting skills as well as legal knowledge for business operation
What's on Offer
Up to six figures basic package plus housing allowance and free meals.