You are here
General Manager- New Chic Western Restaurant
- Newly Created Role
- Exciting & Fancy Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing and ambitious diversified group with huge potentiality in Hong Kong. To cope with recent business growth, they are actively recruiting a General Manager with high caliber to join them for their new chic western restaurant at a prime location in Hong Kong.
* Maintain the highest standards of food and beverage quality, guest service, cost control, and consistency
* Manage all restaurant employees, providing overall direction, coordination, and evaluation for these units
* Evaluate all relationships with outside partners, contractors, and vendors on a frequent basis
* Consistently monitor sales and expenses, approving all purchase orders before they are executed
* Work closely in the development of the budget; manage P&L and ensure managers' report all variances on a timely basis
* Ensure inventory levels are maintained for facilitating proper restaurant operations, enforce strict inventory control
* Maximize restaurant profitability, implementing effective controls of departmental processes and prime (food & labor) costs
* Protect and enhance the value of all restaurant assets through appropriate programs in maintenance, security, housekeeping, and through the capital budgeting process
The Successful Applicant
* At least 8 - 10 years of restaurant management experience required in an upscale restaurant.
* Expert knowledge of western food & beverage and restaurant operations including service, techniques, and guest interaction
* Fluent English communication skill is a must. Additional language ability preferred.
* Must have thorough knowledge of dining room and service procedures or functions.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
* Self-motivated, aggressive and has a strong sense of responsibility
* Passionate, independent and willing to take challenge
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.