You are here
General Manager | Listed Conglomerate
- Corporate commercial lawyer
- 10-15 years of PQE
About Our Client
Our client is a well established local conglomerate with an extensive range of business operations, including property development, retail business, telecommunications, construction, hospitality etc. in both Hong Kong and China.
Reporting to the senior management and managing the legal team you will be responsible for:
- drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements;
- advising business units on various legal issues and risks;
- handling corporate compliance procedures and matters; and
- organising basic legal training and updates for internal staffs.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is open to look at lawyers with 10-15 years of post-qualification experience. You must have strong experience in providing general corporate commercial legal advice and managing a legal team. You should also be able to work closely with internal business units as well as senior management. Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) is a must.
What's on Offer
The job offers great general legal commercial exposure and attractive remuneration package with a reputable listed conglomerate business group.