You are here
General Counsel | Global Entertainment Company
- Looking for high calibre candidates
- Full range of legal exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned multinational entertainment company which contributed to countless successful productions in the past 20 years. While they are looking to maintain their excellence for their existing business, they are also looking to explore new business channels to expand their business scope.
You will mainly be responsible for:
- Handling corporate commercial transactions;
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations (including Listing Rules);
- Advising on general corporate and commercial legal issues arising from daily operations;
- Drafting and reviewing various commercial agreements governed by various jurisdictions, including Hong Kong, China, USA and Canada;
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and professional firms; and
- Assisting trademark registrations.
The Successful Applicant
They are looking to hire lawyers with:
- 7-13 years of post-qualification experience in commercial sector (listed company or legal firm for corporate laws practice);
- Top legal drafting and reviewing skills;
- Strong knowledge in Hong Kong laws and Hong Kong Listing Rules;
- Independent, self-initiative, detail-oriented and good interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
This is a rare legal in-house opportunity in a fascinating industry that offers competitive package and interesting work scope.