You are here
Genearal Manager - Quality Assurance
- Fantastic Prospects
- Relocation on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Airline brand in Hong Kong. Well known and well loved, they are now growing and aiming to cement their brand in quality and options. Currently with many plans for expansion, they are looking to increase their partner airlines and destinations and maximise there revenue generation from each flight. They are now looking for a talented General Manager, to drive and lead their Quality Assurance function.
You will look to develop and implement a company wide Operational Quality Assurance programme to meet the requirements of HKCAD AOC 360 and establish and implement quality systems and quality assurance processes across all operational departments having direct operational safety and quality deliverables. In addition you will administer and manage the implementation of the company QA database (AQD).
- Maintain an oversight of each departmental annual audit plan for efficiency, compliance and in conformance with CAD 360 requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the company's implementation of the Enhanced IOSA programme.
- Promote Quality Assurance awareness throughout the airline and to our service providers.
- Manage and coordinate the company's consolidated port audit programme with each operational department and outstation.
- Conduct regular on-board flight inspections and on-site outstation observations.
- Monitor corrective actions on Quality and Safety trends.
- Audit and monitor the effectiveness of the company SMS.
- Process map new procedures and enhance existing operational procedures to ensure strict compliance with established QA procedures and standards.
- Establish key QA KPI's with all operational departments and ensure their continue effectiveness and conformance.
The Successful Applicant
University education in an aviation related discipline or holder of aircraft engineering license or commercial pilots license is a plus.
- At least 10 years relevant aviation experience and 5 years management experience in a similar role
- Formal training in Aviation Quality Assurance is essential
- Experience as a lead auditor is an advantage
- Experience in conducting an EIOSA or ISAGO programme is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Practical knowledge and experience with safety and quality databases is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels within the airline and with the regulatory authority
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity to make a significant difference to expanding an airline as well as an attractive remuneration and rewards package to the right candidate. Relocation, Travel and medical will be offered on top of the chance to be part of an innovative and driven team.